Portfolio Payroll appointed Dthree 16 weeks prior to their target occupation date, this allowed for 8 weeks design development and an 8 week construction period.
- An office design that encourages fun and celebration of the company’s achievements
- Whiteboard space is imperative to the teams working practices, the challenge was to incorporate this in to the design
- Quiet booths and small interview rooms
- To create an intelligent use of space throughout the floor
- A clear separation of front and back of house
- A workplace that encourages individuality alongside a real team work